Gift Card Operator
The Bath Gift Card is operated by Bath Business Improvement District (Bath BID). The legal entity is Bath Business Improvement District (Bath BID) Company. Company No: 6642936, whose registered office is: Third Floor, 21 Stall Street, Bath BA1 1QF
The Bath Gift Card
Bath Gift Cards are valid for 12 months, but if you are unable to spend it within that time due to current COVID-19 pandemic we are happy to extend this. Just email us on [email protected] and we will sort this out for you. It cannot be exchanged for cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be compensated. The Gift Card can only be redeemed at participating businesses in Bath. Where to spend
Please note that any order placed before 1 pm will be processed on the same day. Orders placed after 1 pm will be processed on the next working day. We are only able to fulfil online orders during Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
When ordering a Bath Gift Card you will be able to select click and collect option.
- Collection next working day between 12pm – 5pm
- Collection from 21 Stall Street, Bath, BA1 1QF (Opposite Marks & Spencer) Contact Number: 01225 430640
When ordering a Bath Gift Card you will be able to select your preferred delivery option. Costs include an administration fee. Orders are dispatched via Royal Mail.
- 1st Class: £1.50 – Orders received by 1 pm will be delivered the next working day, including Saturday. This option does not require a signature and there is no proof of delivery. There is no compensation with this delivery option.
- Special Delivery Next Day (orders placed before 1 pm): £7.50 –Orders placed by 1 pm are guaranteed for delivery 1 pm next day Monday to Friday. The recipient will need to sign for the package upon delivery. Compensation cover up to £500 is included on this delivery option.
- Delivery Outside the UK: £2.99 – usually reach Europe 3 to 5 working days & Rest of World 5 to 7 working days see Royal Mail International Standard
Cards lost in transit
If you have not received your Bath Gift Card please email [email protected]
RETURN & REFUNDS POLICY
While we hope you will be happy with your Bath Gift Card order, you may need to return them. If you do, this policy has all the information you’ll need to know.
Changed Your Mind?
That’s no problem, we’re happy to offer a full refund on gift cards, as long as it’s within the cancellation period.
As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulation, your right to request a refund starts from the moment you place your order until 14 days after you receive your goods. Refunds can only be made on gift cards that have the full purchase value remaining. To return a gift card, please contact us at [email protected]. Once you have registered your refund, please put your gift card into the post and send it back to The Bath BID Company, Third Floor, 21 Stall Street, Bath BA1 1QF. Once the gift card has been received your refund will be processed within 3-5 working days. Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used for purchase. We do not accept responsibility for the loss of your returned goods or your postage charges.
Is there a problem with your Order?
We do our best to make sure your gift card is received in good condition and with funds, but if it doesn’t, we are here to help. You can reach us at [email protected].
You are responsible for the cost of returning gift card(s) for refunds. We would recommend a form of tracked mail to ensure receipt. We do not accept responsibility for the loss of your returned goods or your postage charges.
Receiving Your Refund
Once the gift card has been received your refund will be processed within 3-5 working days. Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used for purchase.
Your Statutory Rights
Don’t worry, nothing in this policy affects your statutory rights.